A leveling system plugin with MySQL support. This plugin is inspired by the LevelPoints plugin by Zoon20X (not a fork). The plan is to add support for importing settings from LevelPoints to this plugin. Features include:
- 1.8.8 - 1.18.x Spigot/Paper Support
- MySQL - Save player data in a SQL database, useful for mutli-server networks. MySQL is not required. Tested on MySQL 10.4 and MariaDB 10.6. Some versions of SQL may not work.
- Backups - Back your world up to restore it later for a fresh start!
- Custom Rewards - Reward your players with whatever rewards you would like.
- Multipliers - Give a player a multiplier with a simple permission node.
- EXP Earn Events - Reward your players with exp for performing certain actions.
- Anti-Abuse - Prevent your players from abusing the EXP earn events.
- PlaceholderAPI - Easily display a player's level, exp, required exp, etc in other plugins (like a scoreboard).
- Player UUIDs - Data is saved by a player's UUID so if a player changes their name, it won't make a difference.
- Fast - Loads 1,000,000 levels in about half a second.
- Custom Messages - Send a chat message, action bar, or title/subtitle!
- HEX/Gradient - Send messages to players with a gradient/hex.
- Auto-Update Configs - Configurations automatically adjust themselves with each update! No need to redo your configuration files for every update.
- Java 1.8+ Support - Supports Java 8 and newer versions (including Java 11 and 16).
- Support - Quick to fix any issues present or help with your query. Join our Discord server and get support ASAP!
This plugin does not depend on any other plugin.
NOTE: This wiki is for version 0.3.4 and later. Older versions are not supported, please stay up to date.